"MovNat is a fitness and physical education system based on training the full range of our natural human movement abilities.
MovNat is for everyone. It is progressive and safe, and supports physical competence and conditioning for any area of life."
All of our programs, whether they be Personal Training, Small Group Training, or Boot Camps, include influences from the MovNat fitness system. It is common for a workout to include any combination of locomotive or manipulative drills & techniques that MovNat encompasses. However, to discover and appreciate a more in-depth understanding of MovNat and to better learn how to practice and perfect your movements, we recommend taking a MovNat 1-Day Fundamentals Workshop.
In this MovNat 1-Day Fundamentals Workshop you will:
- Discover the philosphy of MovNat and experience first hand why it is quickly becoming a popular and important style of training. Whether you are a fitness proffesional, athlete, health practioner, emergency service responder, special forces member, obstacle course racer, or regular gym gower, you will leave this workshop with an arsenal of useful drills/techniques, and a refreshing, new perspective on "fitness".
- Learn the Fundamental MovNat Techniques and practice their variations. Develop competancy in locomotive skills such as crawling, climbing, running, jumping, and manipulative skills like lifting, carrying, throwing and catching.
- Refine your movements, become more mindful, and practice moving with efficiency, grace, and skill.
- Learn how to safely and effectively increase balance, strength, mobility, agility, and power.
- Discover how the movements transition from one to the other. Learn how to properly progress yourself or your clients, as well as program effective combos and courses.
- Challenge yourself, reconnect with your true nature, heighten your senses, meet local movement enthsuists, and most importantly, have FUN!
- Participants will recieve a Certificate of Attendance.
Participants should bring: Water, lunch, shoes (minimal or regular), weather-appropriate clothing. The workshop is open to people of any level of fitness. Space is limited to 16 participants. Book well in advance to secure your spot!
We offer %10 off to all emergency service/military members - contact Jon at email@example.com before registering to recieve a discount code.